hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opal

Reaction score
helllooo
i have seen quite a few diffrent threads but not any re training in london or watford !
ok i will soon be able to afford to do some courses of my choice yeyyyyyyyyy i would love to do hair dressing i have seen fast track courses that cost thousands do any of you lovely hair geekes know of cheaper but still good acredited etc fast track courses that i could do as i cant afford full time (child care ) for a few yeasr but i really dont want to wait that long ( im 32 this year) i cant afford £6000 untill i win the lottery lol but just wanted to know if anyone has any advice to offer me
thanks for listenening
xx

some courses can be substadised or you can get a studant grant (loan) most colleges can advise /sort you out with this . I know Aylesbury and FLACKWELL hEATH(AMERSHAM AND WYCOMBE COLLEGE) do hairdressing ,but if your planning on it as a career, a fast track wont automatically make you a stylist in a salon , you will have to do trade tests and possibly 6 months to another year of training .

hiya i wanted to do a faster track course because of childcare costs and with the view to doing extra training to give me more experience so i do realise that it will take long but i just dont want to spend 2yrs doing one evening a week for just one level i live in watford and can manage to travel into london i will be practicing on friends and family and i will be hopefully going mobile and offering other treatments as untill my kiddies are older i have to fit it in around them
im not after a quick fix and i want to be trained properly for my sake and my clients i will be insured etc
thanks for replying its much appreciated as if im going to go ahead in the hair and beauty world i want to do it properly
xx:)

i think HABIA have some quick links on courses and colleges

brill im gonna check them out thanks for taking the time to reply i think most are getting fed up of all the how and when do i train posts lol
xx

Latest posts

Back