Hairdresser in Bradford-I need to find a new one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I am looking for a new hairdresser.Myhairdresser has left & I have tried other ones in the same salon, I have been disappointed with the colour of mine the last three times & the third time it was as if she didnt listen to me at all. It is too dark .
I have been to two other salons for a blowdry to get an idea of the staff & salon vibe, but both times, my hair has 'dropped' within an hour or so ( it separates on the crown and goes flat) I explained this beforehand but they still didnt manage to dry it properly. I know it can be done & can stay put.
Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Bradford, good with curly hair & great with blowdrying.

I am looking for a new hairdresser.Myhairdresser has left & I have tried other ones in the same salon, I have been disappointed with the colour of mine the last three times & the third time it was as if she didnt listen to me at all. It is too dark .
I have been to two other salons for a blowdry to get an idea of the staff & salon vibe, but both times, my hair has 'dropped' within an hour or so ( it separates on the crown and goes flat) I explained this beforehand but they still didnt manage to dry it properly. I know it can be done & can stay put.
Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Bradford, good with curly hair & great with blowdrying.

Can you get to skipton? Barnetts in Victoria Square, in particular Andrew are fab. I used to work there ages ago and Andrew is the best xx

My friend michael is at heckmondwycke he's a trainer with Toni and guy fantastic colourist and blow dries amazing x

Can you get to skipton? Barnetts in Victoria Square, in particular Andrew are fab. I used to work there ages ago and Andrew is the best xx

Thanks hun but Skipton is a bit far away tbh, petrol costs plus time means it wouldnot be an option.

My friend michael is at heckmondwycke he's a trainer with Toni and guy fantastic colourist and blow dries amazing x

Thats not too far away, whats the name os the salon?

It is called revive he works thurs fri sat he's grt xxx tell him Helena sent you xx

It is called revive he works thurs fri sat he's grt xxx tell him Helena sent you xx

cool, thanks. I will book for a blowdry & see what I think :)

Latest posts

Back