• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hairdressers & beauty therapists wanted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
Hairdressers & beauty therapists WANTED!
hi we are looking for qualified hairdressers & beauty therapists who are looking for full time or part time work. currently for the wirral, chester & liverpool areas. for more info on this exciting opportunity please leave me a message.

hi could you pm with further details please

hi could you pm with further details please

where a new recruitment agency where we have ladies who are fully qualified hairdressers, beauty therapists & nail techs.
On our books to send out to salons spas & hotels to cover sickness, training, holiday & maternity cover.
So can be daily, weekly, monthly up to a year.
We are gonna be covering most of Cheshire & Merseyside area but will eventually grow outwards to become national. so you'll gain lots of experience and meet different people an is great if its a part time or your mobile and you want to keep a hand in a salon environment.
Or u have kids an can't do full time its perfect.
If you would like to come on the books i will post you an application form.
Then we'll interview, take photo copies of your certificates to prove an vertify your qualified to the salons we place you at
and also a skills day as we need to see how you are with communications and quality of treatments cos we want to give the salons high quality in staff.
If your interested I'll send you an application form any more questions don't hesititate to contact me.
thanks for your time
judith jones

Please could I have more details?

Liverpool here!

Can you please pm me with further details.

could me pm me details please?
Many thanks

bumping this up x

Hi,

I have just seen the advert for beauty therapists and would definitey like some more information!
I am qualified in Level 2 & 3 beauty therapy and have just over a years worth of experience of working in a salon.

Look forward to speaking to someone soon.

Thanks,
Charlotte

Hi,

I have just seen the advert for beauty therapists and would definitey like some more information!
I am qualified in Level 2 & 3 beauty therapy and have just over a years worth of experience of working in a salon.

Look forward to speaking to someone soon.

Thanks,
Charlotte

have sent you a private message charlotte thanks x

Hi! Could you please pm me more details? x

Good evening,

I am an independent nurse prescriber and practitioner qualified in the above areas of aesthetics.

If you are interested in offering these services from any of your salons, please give me a ring on 07808 062781.

I have recently returned to the area and am looking for salons to conduct clinics from.

Kind regards

Anne-Marie Hughes

original post we need more hairdressers & beauty therapists to join our books so part time stylist/beauty therapists mobile/freelance hairdressers & beauty therapists inbox our facebook page Judith Jones | Facebook and we will be interviewing & checking references & doin trade test days before you go on our books.

Hi can i have more information please im in the wirral area.
Full Level 2 and spray tanning BABTAC approved, and currently studying Level 3,

Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back