Hairdressers - bored & want to kill some time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatssoaud

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing well and keep safe during these weird times.

My friend and I are psychology students and currently conducting a research project investigating how hairdressers might advise a potential client to cut their hair based on the client's request and hair condition, as well as the hairdresser's personality. We would like to invite all of you to participate in this study as it is the first (to my knowledge) study that will be looking specifically at hairdressers and your contributions will be ground-breaking in terms of giving us an inside look into what goes on in a hair salon.
There's no right or wrong answers, we are just trying to understand the processes that happen in real life.

Click here and it will lead you straight to the survey, it should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

If you could also forward this to any of your friends and/or colleagues that are either fully qualified or training to be qualified hairdressers, we will have endless gratitude for your support!

Thank you and take care,
Audrey

Anyone interested in completing the survey, should please follow the link given. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back