• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hairdressing Chair to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapel Beauty

Reaction score
We are looking for self employed Hairdressers to join our existing team in Bilton, Harrogate. We are a small boutique salon and offer fantastic flexible rates plus days and times to suit you. Please message for further details.

We are looking for self employed Hairdressers to join our existing team in Bilton, Harrogate. We are a small boutique salon and offer fantastic flexible rates plus days and times to suit you. Please message for further details.
Hi where is that located, I'm looking for something in the Highlands but may consider renting a chair for a week at another location.... microloop hair extensions and dermal filler using a hyaluron pen...

Hi where is that located, I'm looking for something in the Highlands but may consider renting a chair for a week at another location.... microloop hair extensions and dermal filler using a hyaluron

I'm looking to rent every month for 4 or 5 days to do hair extensions and dermal fillers mostly
Pls reply xx

Latest posts

Back