Hairdressing Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackiegst

Reaction score
I am a hairdresser, i pass NVQ levels 1 and 2 at my local college. When i finished 3 Years ago i got an office job!! I was never very confident about cutting. The tutors at my college where quiet old and not very modern in their styles. The most part of the cutting training was watching videos( great help NOT). I live in CHorley Nr Preston, Lancashire. Can anyone suggest any courses to refresh and get more training near by. :eek:

Sorry hun, I would love to help you if I lived in the UK..LOL. Hopefully someone will come along and point you in the right direction..

I am a hairdresser, i pass NVQ levels 1 and 2 at my local college. When i finished 3 Years ago i got an office job!! I was never very confident about cutting. The tutors at my college where quiet old and not very modern in their styles. The most part of the cutting training was watching videos( great help NOT). I live in CHorley Nr Preston, Lancashire. Can anyone suggest any courses to refresh and get more training near by. :eek:

do you have a local salons direct ? or Sally I think they have courses .
Wella Cutting classes are not too expensive in there .:)

Latest posts

Back