Hairdryer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi just purchased the Babyliss ioniceramic 1600w hairdryer with ceramic smoothing slides/rotating head action

Havent opened it yet, does anyone know if it will work well on fine hair to create a silky smooth look and is it easy to use?

thankyou

hmm interesting , I haven't heard of the babyliss with Rotating head Action??
What does that actually do?

Hi, like I said I havent opened the box yet, just in case I take it back. It just says its a rotating head, so am assuming it turns as you dry your hair, helping to create a sleek, smooth look. HOPEFULLY

bye

Well goodness gracious girl..open it up. You got my interest peaked now..
Open it! Open It! :D

Hiya, LOL, if I open it, I wont be able to take it back if its not very good. I am not sure now, if it does rotate as you dry your hair, I think it might just rotate to a different setting depending on how your curly your hair is.

bye

Hiya, LOL, if I open it, I wont be able to take it back if its not very good. I am not sure now, if it does rotate as you dry your hair, I think it might just rotate to a different setting depending on how your curly your hair is.

bye
You will be able to take it back if it's in the original packaging and definately if you have the receipt...open it!

Latest posts

Back