Hairdryers - what makes a good one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi all

Just interested to know from you hairdressers out there what makes a good hairdryer - what is it you look for?

Regards
Deb379

I am not a hair dresser but for me i have to have maximum speed otherwise my hair drys frizzy, i got one from the wholesalers near me Salon services its, 3000 i think and its great

For me a good hairdryer is light weight, has a short nozzle, has various heat and speed settings and is powerful.

The best dryers i like at the moment are the Parlux compact dryers which also come in funky colours too!!!

I tend to always go back to the trusty fransen range. I have tried many but never been as satisfied. I tend to go for lightweight, long nozzle and varing speed/heat controls. Most of the time though its the nearest one I can lay my hands on!

Donna x

For me a good hairdryer is light weight, has a short nozzle, has various heat and speed settings and is powerful.

The best dryers i like at the moment are the Parlux compact dryers which also come in funky colours too!!!

Yeah thats the one i have i got a bright pink one a few months ago, goes with my pink ghds (sad i know)

I very rarely use my hairdryer, but when I do I'm grateful for the coolshot button. I use it to set the curl with a blast of cool air if I've curled it using a ceramic brush and high heat.

Hi all

Just interested to know from you hairdressers out there what makes a good hairdryer - what is it you look for?

Regards
Deb379

Hi I love my super powerful compact, super light weight TGR 3600 1600 watts by Velectra paramount Paris available in salons direct,

it is less than 6 inches long (without nozzle)
weighs less than 12 ounces has a cool shot 4 heat settings two speeds good salon extra long cord
a hanging loop choice of 2 click on nozzles and a also a clip on diffuser that you can buy separately, you can also buy a weighted stand separately for it too ,
the click on nozzles and diffusers click on and stay put,

they are around 30 to 40 quid but well worth the money,
available in silver and black , very compact ,very robust , very powerful and can be very hot on full setting , I so love mine, my hand does not get tired anymore:green:

Latest posts

Back