Hairdryers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppyisland

Reaction score
My parlux has burnt out - again! I’m so sick of buying expensive equipment and it not lasting.
I have never used any other make of dryer than parlux but Iv gone through so many.
I have seen another make - elchim has anyone tried them? If so what do you think of them?

My parlux has burnt out - again! I’m so sick of buying expensive equipment and it not lasting.
I have never used any other make of dryer than parlux but Iv gone through so many.
I have seen another make - elchim has anyone tried them? If so what do you think of them?

Hmm I’ve never had this happen to me with my parlux’s.... do you clean the filters regularly?

Hmm I’ve never had this happen to me with my parlux’s.... do you clean the filters regularly?

Yes, I clean them, I don’t drop them and I only use it 3 days a week.
Iv gone through 3 in 5 years, yet my first one lasted 6 years [emoji36]

That’s very unusual. I wonder if the quality control has gone downhill?
They’re used in salons 6 days a week and usually last longer than that. I’ve had mine at least 6 years.

I have 2 BaByliss dryers at home and have had them years too, but they don’t get as much use.

Sorry, no experience with Elchim.

I have an Elchim! It replaced my Parlux which I managed to practically bounce halfway across the salon while in a rush :( So far no complaints about it at all but I can’t say about the lifespan of it as I have had it less than 6months. It’s a decent piece of equipment nice feel to it, powerful, not too loud and compact.

Latest posts

Back