Hairs and Graces hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
anyone tried them? Heard some good things! Having trouble with my current supplier so looking for a new supplier to try as a middle range x

Hi Hun,

We supply double drawn Indian & Russian hair check out our website below , if you would like a sample pack please let us know.

Hairs and graces hair is great quality. But only thing I would say is I was forever having to wait for stock to arrivee,12 weeks I had wait once! Just wasn't good enough for me as unreliable I was forever having to ring clients and apologise for delays.

B
Hairs and graces hair is great quality. But only thing I would say is I was forever having to wait for stock to arrivee,12 weeks I had wait once! Just wasn't good enough for me as unreliable I was forever having to ring clients and apologise for delays.
but If the colour you wanted was already in stock did they post quickly/no delays? Xx
And how do u find the hair compares to euphoria one- if u have tried them x

B

but If the colour you wanted was already in stock did they post quickly/no delays? Xx
And how do u find the hair compares to euphoria one- if u have tried them x
Yeah they would send it out pretty quick. It's on a par with euphoria. I'd just say euphoria are better with stock and customer services!

Simply hair great hair and good prices I ordered my clients hair on Monday and had it on Tuesday I called them as I couldn't put my bank details in and they were really helpful defo recomend

Who is your current supplier gorgeous Locks ? (If you don’t mind me asking) I’m sure I saw on another thread you use euphoria and I’m looking to buy a hair ring with them & start using them! Thanks :)

Who is your current supplier gorgeous Locks ? (If you don’t mind me asking) I’m sure I saw on another thread you use euphoria and I’m looking to buy a hair ring with them & start using them! Thanks :)

Hey! I use euphoria one and angel remy x Euphoria one is good hair but I do occasionally get sent hair that does not the colour wheel great, and hair that is slightly thinner on the ends then some other batches I get from them. But 90% of the time my orders are fine! X

Latest posts

Back