Hair's too blonde and warm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivozu

Reaction score
Hi guys wonder if you can help.
I had my hair done today (Im a beautician not a hairdresser) my hairdresser was using an 11.00 on my hair (i believe voila) with i think 9%. Anyway i went somewhere else today and said i wanted to go lighter and remove the warmth. (naturally Im about a 7-8) so the new hairdresser used affinage 10 on root regrowth and then foils half head with a 12 and booster and toner....... (i don't know if this is right or not)
Basically i don't like it. Its now too light and still warm. What would your suggestions be to tone it down a bit? Maybe some lowlights through the top?? Help!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Go back to the salon and explain that you arnt happy with your hair they should put it right. I would go with lowlights but its hard to say without seeing your hair. You can use a purple shampoo to help get rid of warm and brassy tones in hair which you can get from hairdressers or your local hair/beauty suppliers.

So you would suggest lowlights rather than using a darker shade all over? Thank you for replying
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Fudge violet shampoo is great at getting rid of warmth, It's the best i've found.:p

Just depends really whether you can cope with the overall colour at mo with lowlights going thro it. or you could go with highlights and do a darker base colour just depends really like I said without seeing it, its hard. go back to salon and make sure they spend time talking things thro with you good consultaion they should put it right

Latest posts

Back