Hairy Women Wanted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnyd

Reaction score
UK ONLY!
Does anyone know anyone who has the following and is prepared to discuss them on a brand new prime time UK channel? It's a lot of fun and very informative. Email for more info! Looking for a lady who has nose hair electrolysis. Is it driving you mad and do you want to find alternatives / solutions? Do you have hairy nipples sending you to dispair?
Please email [email protected]

Doesn´t anyone else have a problem with this thread? I think it should be removed.

Honestly!

Doesn´t anyone else have a problem with this thread? I think it should be removed.

Honestly!
Why?????:confused:Jonny,what is this program you are talking about?Hope you're not on the wrong site chuck????

yes jonny it is a bit random to start with asking for ladies with hairy nipples!:confused:

glad to say I cant help you out here Jonny!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

pmsl, why do we keep getting these posts lately, there was the fella looking for fetishly long nails last week and now someone wants hairy nipples rofl:lol::lol:

i can honestly say i cant help, i only have to shave my legs once a month and dont bther in the winter im so fair haired and very lucky that it dosent grow much at all, so no use to ya im afraid xxxxxxx

Even if my nipples *were* hairy, there's no way I'd be gettin them out on the telly!!!! :green:

pmsl, why do we keep getting these posts lately, there was the fella looking for fetishly long nails last week and now someone wants hairy nipples rofl:lol::lol:

i can honestly say i cant help, i only have to shave my legs once a month and dont bther in the winter im so fair haired and very lucky that it dosent grow much at all, so no use to ya im afraid xxxxxxx

I agree I saw that other post as well and wasn't to keen on it, I am not a prude, but sureley these types of request should be on the internet not on a profesional beauty site like this.

:green: not right but very funny i nearly laughed my nipples off !!!!!

but no sorry no hairy nipples here either ,
but my boxer dog has slighly hairy ones lol :lol::lol::lol:

Just looked at his profile and he only joined Tues and does not do nails, hair or skin,

it is a bit much to join and go blazing in with requests for hairy nipples and nose's.:confused::!:

Honestly!

I was thinking it was a bit like spamming the site:mad: ....like the other one with the long nails......:mad:
but was hoping a moderator would catch it before it " really got going" ....:rolleyes:

lets hope they close it

We (moderators) have discussed this thread and see no reason to close it... Jonny is making a request for a forthcoming television programme.

Erm, I'm hoping no-one is having nostril hair treated with electrolysis... I think nostril hair is contra - indicated because it's a 'membrane' rather than 'skin'

Erm, I'm hoping no-one is having nostril hair treated with electrolysis... I think nostril hair is contra - indicated because it's a 'membrane' rather than 'skin'
I don't have a "nose beard" but i think he meant nose hair rather than nostril hair. :green:

Well there must be some hairy mama's out there :lol:

UK ONLY!
Does anyone know anyone who has the following and is prepared to discuss them on a brand new prime time UK channel? It's a lot of fun and very informative. Email for more info! Looking for a lady who has nose hair electrolysis. Is it driving you mad and do you want to find alternatives / solutions? Do you have hairy nipples sending you to dispair?
Please email [email protected]@yahoo.co.uk

No but my husband does....wanna see em?:)

Right guys I think if I add a little bit more info:

It's for channel 5 and Jonnyd is from North One Tv. It's all about body image and celebrating various women's issues. The whole ethos of the show is very positive and showing people that they're not the only one's out there.
He is dealing with a show all about women and hair! The show is factual so hopefully lots of information/tips/history going out there.

His show has 7 contributors - 5 'real women' .
If you want more information have a chat with Jonnyd via PM or email him.

If you can help at all, he would sure appreciate some!

Thats all I can tell ya xxx

:o whoops!! feel silly for doubting now!!

Latest posts

Back