Half term

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
So its half term!

I am sharing my niece who is 10 and my nephew who is 7 with my sister so she can keep her shop open. But what is everyone doing with their kids? Ivetried finding free things in London but not much luck so far

Bike ride, Easter card making, painting, baking and decorating buscuits, library, swimming, watching a film at home like a cinema in the dark with curtains closed and junk food, park, football at park, just a few ideas x

It's day two... Ours has been like this.
Day 1, spent in hospital with child #3.
Day 2, spent gutting out child #4s bedroom/tip/toy room.
Day 3, will be spent at a family of 8 dentist trip.

We do have birthdays on Days 6, 9 and 14 and a meal booked for Day 8.

Swimming on Days 6 and 13

The rest will just be winging it :)
After all these birthdays and a meal my funds are pretty low soooooo its picnics at the park, bike ride, movie days, maybe bedroom painting, garden sorting, tip trips, clothe bank trips, Easter card making, egg decorating, paint and glitter pictures and baking :)
A majority of the above will include children #1 & #2 plus their kids #1 and #1 & #2 (respectively) too :)
None of the above will include child #3, she is far too cool to be hanging about with family... Unless she needs a lift anywhere!!
Gotta love 16yrolds ;)

Cinema today (with dad- they're off to the beach with the dog later), chill out days, bday party to go to, play date at a friends and will return the favour next week, he'll be my little scan buddy on Thursday when I have a growth scan and visit from the grandparents for easter and rugby training next week.

So a nice mix and lots of lovely lie ins :)

Enjoy your easter hols folks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My son doesn't break up until this Friday and I literally have no plans yet! My younger son is in hospital and not sure when he'll be out so hoping after his X-ray on thurs I'll know more and can make some plans xx

I've got the eldest (12) off this week and next. I've got the baby (6) off next week and the week after. I've been shipping 12 off to friends and taking her with me to some appointments. She's quite happy just hanging around with her mates.

Next week MIL is babysitting Monday so I can work
Tues we're off to Legoland Manchester
Wed we're packing and cleaning and shopping
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon: we're away down south, lots of days out planned.
Tues & Wed: no idea
Thurs & Fri: hubby will be off and it's his problem. :D

Cinema today (with dad- they're off to the beach with the dog later)

With the dog! Where can I get one of these child watching dogs O/h's tiny terrorists could go to the beach with!! Seriously I need one lol.
On a serious note I'm not going to his until they are back at school. I can't cope x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Awww nice to hear everyone has plans, i am settling into a new job so working the holidays, fully intend on some quality time in the summer hols, have fun with your familys xx

So its half term!

I am sharing my niece who is 10 and my nephew who is 7 with my sister so she can keep her shop open. But what is everyone doing with their kids? Ivetried finding free things in London but not much luck so far

London is amazing for free days out........ science museum, natural history museum, museum of childhood, imperial war museum, tate modern, etc. etc. they often have half term activities and the places themselves are great fun - not boring and dusty, hang around in covent garden watching the acts - the list is endless. (can you tell i'm a bit jealous?) :)

London is amazing for free days out........ science museum, natural history museum, museum of childhood, imperial war museum, tate modern, etc. etc. they often have half term activities and the places themselves are great fun - not boring and dusty, hang around in covent garden watching the acts - the list is endless. (can you tell i'm a bit jealous?) :)

Yeah we always used to do the natural history museum as my son used to be mad on dinosaurs. Science museum is good too and both of them are free. We used to save up our tesco clubcard vouchers and get days out tokens too. We went to Madame Tussaud's , The Trocadero, Ripleys Believe it or not (that was fab). Mine are 17 and 12 now so it's so hard finding somewhere to suit everyone even just for 1 day!

Have fun with your niece and nephew, what a lovely auntie you are :)

Latest posts

Back