Halloween stamper help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhowe

Reaction score
HI All,

I am searching for the perfect Halloween stamping plate. Moyou have a great one that is out of stock. Any suggestions???

bundle monster's holiday collection has some great Halloween plates :)
I believe they have opened it up to buy plates individually now aswell

I did these with a Bundle Monster set. I think it was the 2012 collection :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408028939.240744.jpg

I did these with a Bundle Monster set. I think it was the 2012 collection :) xx

View attachment 72823

Love these ! Did you stamp with gel ? I've not attempted to stamp properly with gel yet, how do you do it ? Ohh what polishes do you use for stamping ? Your stuff is amazing :)

Love these ! Did you stamp with gel ? I've not attempted to stamp properly with gel yet, how do you do it ? Ohh what polishes do you use for stamping ? Your stuff is amazing :)

Lol, thanks!

I stamped over Gelish for this set just using Konad black & white. Then sealed with Gelish Top It Off xx

That looks perfect. Thank you guys x

Bunnynails.ecrater.com. They do two great halloween plates HD-C & HD-D.
I don't have these (yet) but I do have the BuNa plate A, and every image stamps perfectly.

There is also a plate from EBay (China seller) QA53 that has the Scream movie mask on it. I have used that and it is very effective.

Last edited:
Lol, thanks!

I stamped over Gelish for this set just using Konad black & white. Then sealed with Gelish Top It Off xx

Nice to see you back. I hope you had a fab holiday.

Bunnynails.ecrater.com. They do two great halloween plates HD-C & HD-D.
I don't have these (yet) but I do have the BuNa plate A, and every image stamps perfectly.

There is also a plate from EBay (China seller) QA53 that has the Scream movie mask on it. I have used that and it is very effective.

I have those Halloween plates and they're fantastic. And unless something has changed, she does free worldwide shipping :)

I have those Halloween plates and they're fantastic. And unless something has changed, she does free worldwide shipping :)

Excellent. Yes she does, as I have bought the plate C since my last post :)

Some of the Moyou plates are perfect for Halloween though, even though they aren't Halloween plates perse. For eg the Suki plates have one with some bats, spiders and a wolf? And a lot of their plates have skulls on too...I will just make do with them I think😉

OTHERWISE MY HUBBY IS GONA GO CRAZY! Lol

Just had a message from Moyou to say the Halloween plate is back..... And a reduced price of £3.99.... It's win-win 😉

Just had a message from Moyou to say the Halloween plate is back..... And a reduced price of £3.99.... It's win-win 😉

When is it released? I can't find it on the website :-(

Latest posts

Back