Halloween/theatrical makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) seeing as though Halloween is only a few weeks away, i was just curious to see if anyone here does halloween/theatrical makeup eg burns/cuts/wounds or face makeup. I absolutely LOVE doing this kind of make-up! Anyone else have any pictures to share? These are 2 pics of my first ever attempt at this kind of thing. Slit wrist & forearm (which has the same texture as the jacket potato i have just cooked) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380558147.887167.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380558147.887167.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 283
That looks amazing, so realistic! X

That looks amazing, so realistic! X

Thankyou :) was my first attempt at either & i was quite pleased if i do say so myself lol. Usually i have really low confidence with my work but i was really happy with these x

Fantastic and horrible at the same time :)

Hey
Ooooh I love Halloween and gettin to do all the gory make up, Iv attempted few cuts etc, gona be attempting zipper face this year, that's my first attempt at a cut ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380562646.021640.jpg

Hey
Ooooh I love Halloween and gettin to do all the gory make up, Iv attempted few cuts etc, gona be attempting zipper face this year, that's my first attempt at a cut View attachment 44243

Wow thats nasty looking (in a good way) i want to do zioper face but ive never attempted it! You will have to post pics of the end reault x

Here are a few of my first attempts ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380564410.559444.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380564426.594769.jpg

The glass shards are a broken up cd case & the zips I got from a material shop xxx

I can't find full length zips anywhere :( will have to keep looking. It looks amazing :) i'm tempted to sit & have a play aroun with stuff now while my sons in bed haha x

Ha yer I will do :) even the stitch mouth looks pretty kwl.. Everyone's pics look so good!! X

Im gonna attempt to do the fallen bottom eyelid :) xx

That sounds kwl, defo take a pic x

Just a few of mine that i played around with this week :)

Attachments

• GetAttachment (3).jpg
    GetAttachment (3).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 138
  • GetAttachment (1).jpg
    GetAttachment (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 135
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 139
They look kwl x

Hi guys.

Can I ask where you get your make up from?
I don't actually do this makeup but iv just had a girl start who does this kind of make up but literally have no idea where to get the supplies for her to start doing it in salon?

xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445808479.944146.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445808509.412571.jpg

My first two attempts!

Loving the pictures. Where do you get the products from xxx

Latest posts

Back