Halo brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails and beauty by Rhi

Reaction score
Hi,

I have searched and can't seem to find am answer to this question - are halo a professional brand only?
Thank you,

X

Hi, I don’t think so, I know you can go onto their website and buy direct, but they are stocked in hair & Beauty world which is where I get mine!

I love the halo polishes, I trained in gelish and there Polish would chip within a day, my clients now come back after 2,3,4 weeks and they still look great x

Hi,

Thank you both for replying. I like the reviews I have seen so far but am wondering if a product that is professional only would be better?

X

Hi,

Thank you both for replying. I like the reviews I have seen so far but am wondering if a product that is professional only would be better?

X

I know what you mean, but clients can buy OPI and Essie polishes in Boots but it doesn’t deter from them being professional ‘salon’ products. I’d say if you’re really keen on the brand and price-point you shouldn’t let that deter
you x

Hi, they are defo not “professional”- I quite a lot of mine from eBay!
Saying that I’ve found them to be a very good gel polish. Most clients get a full 3 weeks and some get four.
The thing that annoys me is I don’t think all the shade perform the same. I’ve found the nudes to last brilliantly, the brighter colours tend to chip or lift and some of the glitters are very thick but yet still require 3 coats!
Still overall considering the price they are more than worth it. My clients are very happy with the results and that’s all that matters really innit! Xx

I use halo they are a very good gel have good longevity

Hi,

X

I only use professional only brands. I think this is really important for me as a business.

I feel like professional only is the way for me to go! Once I am qualified I am going with Ikoniq nails xx

I was tempted to try it but the fact you can purchase it from Ebay and Amazon puts me off. Seems a bit like Bluesky.

I use opi gel colour but I have a few halo. The colours are lovely and the price is amazing. I find some of them last longer than others which is a bit strange. The no wipe top coat is great for chrome.

Halo is definitely a professional brand and can be bought from wholesalers in the UK and Ireland - Pure Nails do not supply Sally's/Salon Services that sell to Joe public. Unfortunately there are a few distributors putting Halo on Ebay and Amazon which is beyond Pure Nails control

You can check out all the stockists on the Pure Nails webpage

Halo is definitely a professional brand and can be bought from wholesalers in the UK and Ireland - Pure Nails do not supply Sally's/Salon Services that sell to Joe public. Unfortunately there are a few distributors putting Halo on Ebay and Amazon which is beyond Pure Nails control

You can check out all the stockists on the Pure Nails webpage

Out of interest, do Pure Nails ask for proof of qualifications before allowing you to purchase?
I notice that Halo gel polish is sold in my local wholesalers but anyone with a trade card can buy it, even if they hold a hairdressing qualification rather that a nail related qualification.

I wasn’t aware Halo weren’t professional. I did my training with their gel polish and have found their products, pricing and service really good. I’m setting up a treatment room and was going to continue to use them, adding to my existing stock. I would like to try some other brands but will wait until my business is established then trial and compare.

Latest posts

Back