Halo charges advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FN&B

Reaction score
After reading about Halo Gel Polish and how great it is, I have bought it and think it’s fab.

I’m presently using CND Shellac charging £25 and Gelish Harmony charging £28, but not sure how much to charge for a Halo Gel Manicure?

Please advise on price to charge?

Paula

After reading about Halo Gel Polish and how great it is, I have bought it and think it’s fab.

I’m presently using CND Shellac charging £25 and Gelish Harmony charging £28, but not sure how much to charge for a Halo Gel Manicure?

Please advise on price to charge?

Paula
I charge the same for halo and Shellac. Mainly because I dont charge for removal with new application and so I think it balances out. Shellac is easy to remove compared to halo so the money I save on product with halo is spent in time removing it. Does that make sense?

I charge the same for halo and Shellac. Mainly because I dont charge for removal with new application and so I think it balances out. Shellac is easy to remove compared to halo so the money I save on product with halo is spent in time removing it. Does that make sense?

Yes thank you x

Latest posts

Back