Halo Easibuild

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD Beauty

Reaction score
Have any of you lovely nail techs tried Halo Easibuild? What are your opinions on it?

I love it! So easy to use and super strong

Only thing is the removal time when you soak them. It's best to file down and infil or file most of it away. Some clients I have found it drys out the nail bed. But most clients it's been perfect for nearly 4weeks

I use it. I started using it for my daughter who could never keep gel polish on for longer than a week before free edge peeling & she can get 2-3 weeks if I use easibuild as a base.
I now offer it to clients as an overlay on natural nails.
I would echo Holly, it takes a long time to soak off so file as much bulk as possible or infill.
The trial kit is really good value.

I use it. I started using it for my daughter who could never keep gel polish on for longer than a week before free edge peeling & she can get 2-3 weeks if I use easibuild as a base.
I now offer it to clients as an overlay on natural nails.
I would echo Holly, it takes a long time to soak off so file as much bulk as possible or infill.
The trial kit is really good value.
Yes to all of this! I've been doing it under gel colour for those clients who struggle to keep it on. I did an introductory price of £5 more as a trial. Now I need to change the price as find its more like a gel overlay.
The clients it hasn't stayed on what have you found works for them.
Thank you for replying
Xx

Thanks for the responses. How many coats do you apply before applying gel polish? I have contacted them but not had a response yet. X

There is detailed info on their website - purenails....
they say apply halo base & cure
Apply slick coat of easibuild but don't cure then apply building layer & cure. Apply 2nd layer if you don't have required shape...

But have a look on the website there are full instructions there

There is detailed info on their website - purenails....
they say apply halo base & cure
Apply slick coat of easibuild but don't cure then apply building layer & cure. Apply 2nd layer if you don't have required shape...

But have a look on the website there are full instructions there
Why not cure the second step.
I use bace coat cure.
Useing form I sculpture a tip with the clear gel then cure. Again use the clear again to strengthen the nail or colour gel, cure.
I use a hand uv light and cure for a few seconds on top of the nail as I find the gel moves fast!

Remove the form file to shape. then I use the pink or any of the colour gels or clear then cure.
Between each nail I cure with the light for a few seconds to again keep it still.

I find 90% of my it's perfect for! But the other 10% I find it drys out the nails and soon stops holding [emoji24] so now we're trying other options for them.
So far I use a brisa bace (super thin swipe not even the whole nail just the middle) cure, halo base gel cure then only a layer of the clear or pink builder gel, Cure then gel choice of colour. Works a few times then I can go back to the halo soft gel colours or use the builder gel as a base..

If anyone esle has experienced any problems with the builder gel and what you have done I really would appreciate the advice. I'm looking for another product for the clients it's not working for.

Thank you [emoji173]️

Hmm maybe it’s not what I’m looking for then. I am after a soak off hard gel that I can use as a base for gel polish for those who need more strength but don’t want acrylic [emoji848]

Last edited:
These do soak away it just takes longer as its strong. I file down then soak the rest. But dose take awhile. But they stay perfect for three. I put a little brisa base under the base coat and that helps with removal. But if anyone can advice anything else I would be intrested

Hmm maybe it’s not what I’m looking for then. I am after a soak off hard gel that I can use as a base for gel polish for those who need more strength but don’t want acrylic [emoji848]

Try Iz Gel from Calgel. I use this under all my gelpolish and clients get 4/5 weeks wear x

Latest posts

Back