Halo gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this gel polish. I have used it on myself and I have to say I am impressed with it so far but I am very careful with my nails. I don't think the application is as smooth as shellac which is what I use in the salon but for the price I am tempted to invest in more colours. I would appreciate anyone else's opinions x

I M not using Halo,i use I M pro gel as they do really big range of colours,however i ve heard other people recomening Halo gel x

I use halo and loved them that much I bought the full collection. All my clients love them too x

Does anyone have any experience with this gel polish. I have used it on myself and I have to say I am impressed with it so far but I am very careful with my nails. I don't think the application is as smooth as shellac which is what I use in the salon but for the price I am tempted to invest in more colours. I would appreciate anyone else's opinions x

I love Halo! I’ve pretty much moved over to it exclusively now. It has great coverage, no lifting and removes well.

Thank you. I have to say so far I am super impressed x

I really like it, it’s lovely to apply, the colour range is great and it’s even stayed on a client who is a massage therapist! But... it’s really hard to get off compared to Shellac, so in my opinion not as kind to natural Nails.

Love the gel polish! They are lovely and never get gloopy! I want to try the other product they sell. The gel and acrylics. Has anyone else tried them

Latest posts

Back