Halo gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulaaxx

Reaction score
I was looking at getting some halo gel polish ... I currently use gel by gel nails and it is fab ... halo gel have soo many colours but I don’t want to buy a few colours if they are not going to last ... I would still be using my gel by gel nails base and top coat ... please let me know your thoughts on the brand :)

Brilliant brand I can’t fault. I started with gellux and gelish, once I tried one purchased bottle of halo, I knew I was buying the complete set. That was 3 years a go and I’m still with halo. The coverage is far better and colours are nice to

Brilliant brand I can’t fault. I started with gellux and gelish, once I tried one purchased bottle of halo, I knew I was buying the complete set. That was 3 years a go and I’m still with halo. The coverage is far better and colours are nice to

Hi.
What’s the longevity of Halo ? I currently get 3-4 weeks from Gelish. I’m also looking at trying another brand, as I’m finding that Gelish colours are fading and not up to scratch anymore. X

Latest posts

Back