Halo hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI,
I was wondering if anyone has used Halo Hair Extensions and how good they are, I currently use Lush US, but as they no longer have the Opulent range, I want to offer my clients a Deluxe range also, can anyone recommend a more premium range
Thanks
xx

Hey Pinkprincess22

Halo is not a company I use on a regular basis so couldn't give you a knowledgeable opinion on the hair but I have fitted it on a friend and fellow extensionist who wanted to try it out and I was quite impressed for the price. She washed and straightened most days but we still managed to get a second fitting out of it.

If you take a look at the pictures on the thread http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/177344-micro-bonds-will-they-hold-good-regular-bonds.html you can see the quality of the hair at the second fitting. It was still soft and silky and the ends were not dry. One thing though is that the bonds did start to break down a little after about 10 weeks, which wasn't an issue to us as I was rebonding the hair anyway.

Hth x

I wouldn't recommend halo as a premium range compared to lush us!!
I would say they are both in the same range for quality, although halo bonds are so thin and there customer service is awful IMO

thanks girls, I will stick with Lush US for the moment and just hope they launch a new range similar to the Opulent :)

Latest posts

Back