Halo or The ProGel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you are coping ok with our lovely lockdown.

I'm looking to change gel polish brand again. I started out using CCO which I bought off Ebay until I qualified.

I then moved to Gelease from Salonserve and was quite happy with this although it took up to 5 coats of colour on the paler ones. I did find it would last up to 4 weeks on some clients and was a dream to remove.

I then got pulled into Premier Gel by the tempting price and good coverage. Unfortunately I have found a few of my clients cannot keep this product on their nails as it chips or lifts off (even though most are over the moon with the wear). This is also nice to remove.

I have seen on here previous posts looking for recommendations and saw The Pro Gel https://www.theprogel.com being mentioned. What do you think of this brand? Have any of you had any experience with them?

The other brand i was looking at was Halo, although i am a little put off by it being available to the general public and on ebay amazon etc.

Thank you

Tammy

I have numerous Halo gel colours and i find them great!! Very pigmented :)

Whichever brand you choose make sure you research their chemical ingredients, some have very high HEMA for example which is not necessary these days.

Latest posts

Back