Halo pure nails, colour recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsmermaid

Reaction score
Hi, looking at purchasing Halo to to test these out but could do with some advice from those who currently use it.
- there seem to be a few different base & top coats, which would you recommend?
- what colours are best for a basic starting set, nudes pinks? Any recommendations?
Thanks x

I am not sure about the different base coat but i like the thick top coat. It is a wipe top coat though. The sparkle and matt top coats are as it says on the tin and the non wipe is a thinner top coat that has no tacky layer. In terms of colours it depends on the time of year. The glitter ones are hugely popular at the moment. Platinum, Rose Gold, Pink Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Obsession are a few off the top of my head. Rose and Nutmeg are popular with my clients too. So many to choose from x

I am not sure about the different base coat but i like the thick top coat. It is a wipe top coat though. The sparkle and matt top coats are as it says on the tin and the non wipe is a thinner top coat that has no tacky layer. In terms of colours it depends on the time of year. The glitter ones are hugely popular at the moment. Platinum, Rose Gold, Pink Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Obsession are a few off the top of my head. Rose and Nutmeg are popular with my clients too. So many to choose from x
Thank you that’s really helpful.
Are the glitter polishes quite fine & easy to apply, I’ve been working with one that has thicker particles & found it really hard to build evenly!
Also do most colours need 2 coats or are there any you’ve found need 3?

Can I ask as well how long you find most clients get without chipping or peeling? X

The glitter ones are chinky glitter but apply really really well. No lumps or bumps. Lots if halo colours do need three coats but its a small price to pay for goid coverage and value for money. You are also allowed to mix the colours to create a custom blended colour. My clients get very good wear. Some going 4 weeks unchipped. I LOVE the addition of the easi buid gel for clients with really weak nails too x

Chunky i meant lol x

Chunky i meant lol x
Chunky lol! That’s good to know it applies well, the glitter colours in the ice crystals collection look gorgeous.

Sorry if this is a stupid question is the easi build gel for over plastic tips when doing extensions or do you use it as a builder on clients natural nail underneath the gel polish?
X

Its not a silly question. It can be used on short extensions i believe but i use it as a thin layer for people with brittle weak nails x

Latest posts

Back