Halo removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONSLJ

Reaction score
Hello,

I’ve just switched to halo gel polish from ink London and wondering if anyone has any top tips with removal? I’m finding it’s taking me quite a long time even with filing off the top coat first. Thanks for any suggestions. X

Try heated mitts, usually speeds removal time up. And clients love it in the winter xx

Hello,

I’ve just switched to halo gel polish from ink London and wondering if anyone has any top tips with removal? I’m finding it’s taking me quite a long time even with filing off the top coat first. Thanks for any suggestions. X

How long are you leaving it to soak? x

I’m leaving it for 10 mins wrapped in foil?

Will try the heated mitts thank you x

Im having this as a problem and takes soo long! Recently been trying different bases.. I do a practically dry wipe from a different base on the nails first then halo. This for me works as then the acitone soaks in and the different base helps to remove.
Its the best way so far for me and they still stay on.

This is the only drawback with Halo- the colours are lovely and the price great but removing is time consuming. I’m considering an alternative and have heard great things about CND shellac and OPI based on ease of their removal. I’m not interested in using an efile so need to find a system I can work with!

Latest posts

Back