SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I have started using halo top and base coat for my services and I can't nock the products they last really well. My issue is I am not a very busy tech as I have only been open around 2 months and only have 2/3 regular clients at the moment and I have noticed that my halo no wipe top coat lid won't screw back on properly, like it keeps catching on something and then continuously screws around. Does anyone else seem to have this problem or have I just got a dodgy cap?

Hi, I have started using halo top and base coat for my services and I can't nock the products they last really well. My issue is I am not a very busy tech as I have only been open around 2 months and only have 2/3 regular clients at the moment and I have noticed that my halo no wipe top coat lid won't screw back on properly, like it keeps catching on something and then continuously screws around. Does anyone else seem to have this problem or have I just got a dodgy cap?

Maybe you have a dodgy bottle? Have you contacted the distributor?

Latest posts

Back