Hampshire based Kim Lawless trained waxer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxNurse

Reaction score
Hi fellow Geeks,
After a traumatic waxing experience last year ( ended up bleeding, burnt and still furry! ) I am now looking for a Kim Lawless trained intimate waxer in Hampshire please. I live in the Portsmouth area and when I popped into a salon nearby and asked if they waxed undercarriages the response was "Eugh! No we don't". So any help gratefully received!

Hi .

When I trained with Kim a few years ago there was couple of lovely girls in bitterne . Is that near you ? X

Hi .

When I trained with Kim a few years ago there was couple of lovely girls in bitterne . Is that near you ? X

Hi!
It is. Would you be able to remember their names at all please? X

Its right near me too so I'm interested also :)

Yeah sure, it's the lady garden !! Their salon is on the high street I think xx

Yeah sure, it's the lady garden !! Their salon is on the high street I think xx

Ahh Justine.
Her salon is in Bitterne Precient.

God forsaken dive!

Bitterne precinct that is!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Michelle ! Yep :)

Can t comment on the area being a dive but I trained with them both . They were great ;) x

Michelle ! Yep :)

Can t comment on the area being a dive but I trained with them both . They were great ;) x

I walk past their little salon, daily. My salon is less than a minutes walk from them. .. Although I don't know the girls personally.

God forsaken dive!

Bitterne precinct that is!

Bitterne on a Wednesday :) Market day haha
They all come out then ;)

I don't know the girls personally but I've had Justine on my FB buddies list for a few years, we used to chat nails lol.

Bitterne on a Wednesday :) Market day haha
They all come out then ;)

I don't know the girls personally but I've had Justine on my FB buddies list for a few years, we used to chat nails lol.

It's the busiest day of the week! Other than that you have the resident 'big issue' seller. ... 25 pigeons, and 19 empty charity shops. There is a reason why you can't charge £150 for a cut and blow dry here.

It's the busiest day of the week! Other than that you have the resident 'big issue' seller. ... 25 pigeons, and 19 empty charity shops. There is a reason why you can't charge £150 for a cut and blow dry here.

Only 25 pigeons?? I think you need to have another count :eek:

Hi ladies, my friend has just done her training with Kim and she's located near wickham. Her name is Jo. If you would like her number, please inbox me xx

Hi I know this is over a month old now but I am Kim Lawless trained and I am based on Hayling Island for future reference or if you're still looking. Dawn x

Latest posts

Back