Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw I won't make it this year, hope you have fun guys, last year's was great :hug:

Heres the phone number 01962 849464.

101 High street hth:green:

9th is def best for me. We have family staying on the weekend of the 16th, so it would be a bit rude to skip out on them!

Really looking forward to it if its when I can make it!

the 9th would be good for Rich and i,and winchester would be a great place:)...would be good to meet you aswell Lyndsey,and Morgandie if you can:hug:

Count me in Glamnails :)

Although I can't do 16th as it's my daughter's b'day

Can pick people up on way (Andy?) anyone else in Basingstoke, I'll be driving through xx

9th or 16th good for me - I'll be coming on my own as well......

I can't do the 16th as it is my niece's 2nd bday :hug:

But I can do the 9th!! :green:

My hubby will be having the kids.

Any idea how spenny this restraunt is?

I can't do the 16th as it is my niece's 2nd bday :hug:

But I can do the 9th!! :green:

My hubby will be having the kids.

Any idea how spenny this restraunt is?

It's not hugely expensive Gelly, but not cheap cheap either, I'd say about 10-12 quid for a main course.

Babs - you'll have to blow up a picture of my head and put it on a stick to take, then you'll feel like I'm there
hehe

Ok, looks like its going to be the 9th then!

I'll give Ask a ring and see what they can do and get back to you all.

At the moment we have got - Me!, TraceyJoJo, BABSann, Blossom, Vetty, Beautyguru, Zingara (and Morgandie), Axiom, Sparklepink, Bombini, Gelly, Zo Zo.

If I've missed anyone off, let me know!

Is anyone taking partners....Graeme has got his bottom lip out. he must have enjoyed last year! If its OK by others I think we'll be 2 + the wee one!

can Rich come along or is it just geeks only?:)

Sorry guys - course you can bring OH's - when I suggested it to mine ummmm the face was a picture so needless to say he's staying at home on babysitting duty!!!!

So its now 14 :hug:

Ok, looks like its going to be the 9th then!

I'll give Ask a ring and see what they can do and get back to you all.

At the moment we have got - Me!, TraceyJoJo, BABSann, Blossom, Vetty, Beautyguru, Zingara (and Morgandie), Axiom, Sparklepink, Bombini, Gelly, Zo Zo.

If I've missed anyone off, let me know!

I can't wait :green: It's going to be a great night!
It's not hugely expensive Gelly, but not cheap cheap either, I'd say about 10-12 quid for a main course.
Thanks
Babs - you'll have to blow up a picture of my head and put it on a stick to take, then you'll feel like I'm there
hehe

Morning!

I have spoken to Ask, they said that 9th December is available at the moment, we just need to decide on a time!

Last year we were lunchtime, but if people would prefer, we could make it later?????

The website with menu etc is ASK Xmas Party Menus

Let me know what you all think :hug:

Ooh, that menu looks yummy! And similar price to last year I think?

I'm happy doing an afternoon time, cant make it too late as Yvette will get stranded on the mainland!

I think I would prefer not to make it too late too........ so lunch sounds great to me.

Do we have to order from the Xmas menu? :rolleyes:

Sorry I assumed we'd probably want this one. I would say they will probably want us all to go from the same - so if not the christmas menu, then we'll all have to go from the other?

Lunchtime would be better for me I have to say - and lets pray its not windy too!!!!

Sorry I assumed we'd probably want this one. I would say they will probably want us all to go from the same - so if not the christmas menu, then we'll all have to go from the other?

Lunchtime would be better for me I have to say - and lets pray its not windy too!!!!

The Xmas menu looks yummy to me - and it's probably easier to order from a set menu as it's easier to work out the bill!! :lol: I'm happy either way x

Hello people,yes this looks fine for me,lunch time is great,they have pizza for Rich and there is fish on the menu too,so thats excellent...LOL

I suppose we order the food on the day,so we just need to book the 9th now,at about mid day then?

OMG,ive just realised its only a month away...LOL:lol:

Latest posts

Back