Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamnails72

Reaction score
Hey, now you're talking! Count me in :hug:

Maybe sunday would be good as well,like last year it was easier for most but hey!!! what suits most:green:Oh and we had better book soon or else we wont be able to get anywhere.xx

Where was it last year?

We went to Strada at Gunwarf. Food was brilliant need numbers quickly so I can book, so if you know any hampshire & IW geeks pm/email em!:hug:

Count me in, we had a ball last year! Nice one Yvette......:hug:

Count me in, we had a ball last year! Nice one Yvette......:hug:
Yvette and Vetty,I got confused then,dont remember Yvette at the other geek meet.Am I going mad??:confused:

Can i come....:green:

So where would it be and what date...Gabi is just checking her social calender which is a bit thin at the moment...LMAO:lol:

Wherever it is ill have a magnum of champagne at hand:green:

ok, you can have a hampshire and isle of wight geek meet WITHOUT ME :cry:

As long as you raise a glass and toast to absent friends!

And I want pictures!

Me! Me! Me! :)

Can I bring Morgandie? I know quite a few peeps are wanting to meet her!

A Sunday would be fine with me

I'm in!

Lyndsay, please, please bring Morgandie! Can't wait to meet your amazing little girl!

Babs, Yvette and Vetty were both there, up the other end of the table from us.

Be nice to see you all again and some new faces too hopefully.

Count me in - last year was a really fab afternoon, it was great to meet so many Geeks and put faces to names.

Jackie, we'll definitely raise a glass to you!

Sundays are best for me but I'll do my best to attend if it's on a different day :)

Andy x

Excellent - number stands at 9 including me and not including OH's (if you want them) and of course Princess Morgandie!

Sunday sounds good to me - any suggestions on dates, for me 9th and 16th December are good. Also venue, Strada again or do we fancy somewhere different?

Excellent - number stands at 9 including me and not including OH's (if you want them) and of course Princess Morgandie!

Sunday sounds good to me - any suggestions on dates, for me 9th and 16th December are good. Also venue, Strada again or do we fancy somewhere different?

Sunday is good and I can do the 9th or the 16th, but can we go somewhere a bit further north.....??? Maybe Winchester or somewhere? I'll still come if it's Portsmouth again of course......!!

can a Sussex geek come???????? :)

I'm in!

Lyndsay, please, please bring Morgandie! Can't wait to meet your amazing little girl!

Babs, Yvette and Vetty were both there, up the other end of the table from us.

Be nice to see you all again and some new faces too hopefully.

Ooops,yes I remember now:green:Looking forward to meeting everyone again and new geeks as well.

Latest posts

Back