Hampshire Geeks - time to meet up ??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karren

Reaction score
Hi all fancy meeting up ?!

How about one of the following days

Tuesday 13th April
Wednesday 14th April
Thursday 15th April

I know its just after easter so let me know if not a good week - I don't have children yet so not sure how this falls with holidays etc

Do you want me to organise or does someone else what to arrange and liaise with everyone ? dont mind either way just be good to meet and chat and have a drink or two, or three , or .....

I was thinking if we go with the majority for the first meet for preferences ie,

Southampton or Portsmouth or Other (pls suggest) ?
Suggested location ?
Suggested time ?
Anything else ??

We can rotate meeting areas / times etc so that it's fair on everyone - maybe agree next meet date / location at previous one - worse case of course is that we won't want to meet again !!!!!!! few drinks will sort that out im sure

fancy it ? pls reply / pm re bits in red

kx

Hi...
I cannot make any of those dates...i have children home!

hi there,
Just popped a post on the other post regarding meeting up too, come on some one get a hold of this, lol and make a date, lets go for it, I can tell you all now I am a right one me, mad as a hatter, so it should all be a giggle.

Grace x

Hi,

definately can't do the 13th - have a date with Duran Duran!!!

I can do the 15th. Southampton is do-able but Portsmouth is pushing it ( I spend all bloody day in the car - try to avoid it out of hours as much as poss!!).

B

Hi

all sounds grr8t - have children too -5 little lovelys - but mon or weds eve suits :biggrin: soton or psmth should be able to find my way with a map lol x

Soton or Pompey sounds fine to me too. Think i could do any day, salon is closed for the week!

Any ideas of a good place to meet up?

Ooh, i get a chance to wear my geek t-shirt again ;)

Sue x

DJ, could you not find someone to babysit for a few hours of an evening?

Hi Sue...
I hadnt thought of a meeting in the eve that a good idea! It is also a possiblilty for me but i am not sure what day as i never know when my partner is off until the week before...but if you guys let me know what eve you have got in mind i will ask him to get that one off if he can or ask my eldest daughter to sit although that is not always a good idea!!!!!
Southampton is good for me...but will travel further if it means i get to meet all you guys...so looking forward to it.

Karren and i have spoken this morning and thought it would be a nice idea to meet up tomorrow (thurs) eve in southampton at the hotel De vere at 7.30pm...and know it is short notice but if it would be great if anyone can make it...please try...we can then discussed where, when and how for the next meeting and hopefully be a bit more organised...yeah right...lol
Please pm karren or myself for contact numbers etc...

You know i'll be there Denise, as i currently have no life apart from thenailgeek site !!! lol

see you tomorrow then !

by the way anyone coming from - portsmouth etc, you are welcome to meet at mine (Whiteley J9 M27) and catch a lift to Southampton with me. I have big car so space not a prob. pm me and I'll give you directions

kx

Deni said:
Karren and i have spoken this morning and thought it would be a nice idea to meet up tomorrow (thurs) eve in southampton at the hotel De vere at 7.30pm...and know it is short notice but if it would be great if anyone can make it...please try...we can then discussed where, when and how for the next meeting and hopefully be a bit more organised...yeah right...lol
Please pm karren or myself for contact numbers etc...

Hi...
Same goes for me too anyone wanting to share a lift from Winchester just let me know...x

Denise - as discussed I can't make tonight now, forgot it was BH tomorrow and Jake is home tonight.

I think everyone else must be busy too !

Dear all - guessing this was too short notice and you guys must be busy with Easter / school hols, we'll postpone tonight and post another note soon re alternative meet up - V.Soon

Will be great if you guys can all make it, always good to meet other Geeks, especially those in our area !

HAPPY EASTER

kx

OK, I got confused. Saw Karrens post last week and couldn't go last week but then realised the original post dates suggested were this week!!

Anyway, How are people fixed for the 22nd (Thurs) in the evening somewhere in Southampton?

B

Hi Bryony

Thurs in 2 weeks time is 29th April ??? which I can definately make

I cant currently do next Thurs 22nd as Im in Kent on an Airbrushing Course.

thanks for picking this up, i think some people may still be away this week because of school hols - so hopefully will get this tied down beg of next week

Otherwise, you and me mate (if 29th !!)

kx
Bryony said:
OK, I got confused. Saw Karrens post last week and couldn't go last week but then realised the original post dates suggested were this week!!

Anyway, How are people fixed for the 22nd (Thurs in 2 weeks) in the evening somewhere in Southampton?

B

ah, so you sneekily edited out the 2 week bit !!! lol

to recap

22nd - no for me
29th - yes for me

kx

Bryony said:

Anyway, How are people fixed for the 22nd (Thurs) in the evening somewhere in Southampton?

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back