Hand Mask for Manicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Do any of you incorporate a hand mask in your manicures other than paraffin wax or using heated mitts with lotions such as solar butter?

Can any of you recommend a hand mask, also can any pedicure mask be used such as from the Spa Pedicure or Raw Earth range from Creative?

Thanks in advance.

xx Tamm

Have you looked at the Spa Manicure range - what is the definition of a Mask?

The exfoliater and then the activator can be left on like a mask and then massaged in.

Do any of you incorporate a hand mask in your manicures other than paraffin wax or using heated mitts with lotions such as solar butter?

Can any of you recommend a hand mask, also can any pedicure mask be used such as from the Spa Pedicure or Raw Earth range from Creative?

Thanks in advance.

xx Tamm
I have used 'Precious' products for this as they do a 'facial for hands' range/kit and that includes a mask....I got mine from Beauty Express. I now mainly use the Spa manicure range from CND

Have you looked at the Spa Manicure range - what is the definition of a Mask?

The exfoliater and then the activator can be left on like a mask and then massaged in.

Yes I see what you mean Fiona, I just fancied something that has a thicker consistancy and warming as well as moisturising, just like the masks you get for feet.

I have used 'Precious' products for this as they do a 'facial for hands' range/kit and that includes a mask....I got mine from Beauty Express. I now mainly use the Spa manicure range from CND

How do you rate the mask from 'Precious'?

I used the precious mask to back in my college days but i wouldn't say it was particuarly thick, & it reminded me of slime ! I remember it being completley absorbed into the skin.

I usually do as Fiona and leave the exfoliater & activator on, tbh most of clients assume its a mask anyway :)

i use masks in my delux manicue. i then place ithe hands in linned heated mitts for 10 - 15 mins the soak off its wonder full.

i sure the thai range from salom systems the smell gr8 to
will be using Creative spa soon but cant comment on them yet :) xx

Latest posts

Back