Hand massage creams??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
Hello,

What do you all prefer to use when doing hand massage, creams or oils etc & what brands??

Thank you!

hi at the moment im using hand repleish moisture lotion

that softens and conditions with orange and geranium im going to try others though as iv just started up i think it would be best to experiment first lynda

Pinkies! said:
Hello,

What do you all prefer to use when doing hand massage, creams or oils etc & what brands??

Thank you!
Hi Pinkies!

I prefer to use Creatives SolarButter - its a Shea Butter based cream which is ideal for hand and arm massages.

I also like to use warmed Sweet Almond Oil or Wheatgerm Oil on occasions, this tends to be when clients want a natural nail manicure without having their nails polished - its good for clients whose nails are not in the best condition and need a bit of tlc!

If using the oil then I would let the clients nails soak in the oil for a couple of minutes, leave one hand in to soak whilst working on the other and then swap over to work on the other hand and then massage the remaining oil into the arms and hands.

whenever i do this on my clients they leave feeling extremely relaxed!

Hope this helps a little!

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back