hand models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
does anyone know more about a forthcoming hand model competition that i spotted in the latest scrath mag ? i rekon ive found her ! :)

Might have a battle here.....I reckon I have her!
Lol!!!
:lol:
If I remember.....Im sure that they said that there would be more info on this competition in the next edition of "scratch" Im looking forward to seeing the criteria.....You might the winning model then....especially if they impose age restrictions!!!! Mine is my daughter and she is only 15 yrs old.....but what beautiful Hands, Fingers and Nails she has!!!!! (honest...she HAS.....Im not biased!! ;) )

Jacky said:
Mine is my daughter and she is only 15 yrs old.....but what beautiful Hands, Fingers and Nails she has!!!!! (honest...she HAS.....Im not biased!! ;) )
Well I used to be told all the time that I had beautiful hands/ nails so a acouple of years ago I'd have gone for this myself but, alas, the years are marching on :cry:
Soooo, If youth is to nudge me out of the way then I have to say I dont mind if its in the form of Jacky's beautiful daughter.For her age she is such a prescence ...beautiful both inside and out (Jacky,where does she get it from, lol!).
I say enter her Jacky ...its a great idea!
xxx.

Awww Glo.....Im blushing here! :o :o
I dunno where she gets its from!!!!!! Lol!
Certainly aint me is it!
She is solar oiling every 4 hours a bit like im dosing Jacob with Calpol really!!!!
Lol!

Jacky said:
Might have a battle here.....I reckon I have her!
Lol!!!
If I remember.....Im sure that they said that there would be more info on this competition in the next edition of "scratch" Im looking forward to seeing the criteria.....You might the winning model then....especially if they impose age restrictions!!!! Mine is my daughter and she is only 15 yrs old.....but what beautiful Hands, Fingers and Nails she has!!!!! (honest...she HAS.....Im not biased!! ;) )

next edition!!!! i wanna know now !!!!

angel fingers said:
next edition!!!! i wanna know now !!!!

LOL!!!
Aint we impatient!!!?
I wanna know....yesterday!

Lol! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Glo......U are so kind bout Joanna.....and she sends her love and hugz & thanx for such a lovely post!!!! She is blushing more than me now!!!!!
But.....I am on the warpath....she aint solar oiled in the last 2 hours!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back