Hand sanitisers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheely

Reaction score
I am just starting to do the Opi gelcolor and need to buy some stock. I was told I need to use the complete system. So for hand sanitation they recommend Swiss blue hand soap and Swiss hand guard? Which are costly.
Is this important to use this product or is there a cheaper version of this out there?
My concern is leaving any trace oils on the nails.
Mandy

There are plenty of excellent and reasonably priced hand sanitisers out there. A hand sanitiser is not part of your gel system so you can use whatever one you wish.
I use Mundo hand and foot spray sanitiser for feet, and Mundo gel hand sanitiser for hands, it is lovely and fresh smelling and leaves no stickiness or residue.

I'll have a look on their website thanks very much.
Do you have any recommendations for beauty Wholesalers who sell the lint free wipes and table towels.
Cheers

The majority of hand sanitizers WILL DRY YOUR HANDS OUT.

Make sure you get one WITH SKIN CONDITIONERS so you can use it all day without any effect to your hands.

Also, be careful what you buy as many are only bactericidal - and some need a contact time of over 5 minutes!!

You're a professional - so use professional products - NOT supermarket product.

Latest posts

Back