Hand towels supplier recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

Where do you all get your hand towels from? I need to chuck my old ones out and start fresh. I don't want to spend too much but at the same time would like good quality :lol:

Also, what colours do you all use? I have always used white but want a change. Any recommendations would be really helpful. Thanks Geeks.

I usually use majestic towels.
Theyre fast and good value for money.
In addition to hand towels they also offer manicure towels which are a bit bigger than a teatowel and very useful.

Hi,

I work for Easydry and we sell disposable hand towels in two sizes (30 x 20cm and 30 x 43cm). They are soft, single use, 100% biodegradable and really popular with a lot of salons.

If you like, I can send you a free sample so you can see what you think? DM me or visit our website to request a free sample.

Angela (Easydry).

I bought bath towels a couple of years ago from Primark... I loved them so much that I decided that I'd use their hand towels for my business.

They are sooo lovely and fluffy. I use the black ones (they don't fade or anything) and have about 10 of them. I think they are £2...

My clients love the feel of them, nice cotton fluffiness. :lol:

Thank you Easydry, but I was looking for cotton towels, not disposable. A lot of my work is pedicures and I go through 2 loads of washing per day so was worried about fading with black towels. I will check out Primark, thank you very much.

Latest posts

Back