Hanging about

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
A new *minor* site addition to pass the time whilst awaiting the old quiz system to get fixed... (drum roll please)

Hang-Geek

A life or death struggle to discover the secret nail word or watch me perish (I can think of at least one lurker that would like to see that happen ;) )

You can access it from Site Stuff menu or just click here you lazy bum.

Dont get too excited... its nothing to write home about. I may evolve it a bit if it amuses enough.

nJoy

Hiya

Sam i love it !!

hey thats cool

Fab........since i found this site my phone company are loving me!!!

Great something else to amuse ! how on earth am i gonna fit clients in now !? lol

keep em coming

kx

nails@42ndstreet said:
Fab........since i found this site my phone company are loving me!!!

Wonderful............luuuurve it!
:)

what fun lol i actually got four right in a row woopie it makes me sound brainier than I actually am lol lurvvv it!!! :o

sawasdee ka

Sorry sam i not do good first time you not look very good :sad:

I try better next time :biggrin:

Mui from the land of smiles

Its great Sam, lets face it small things please little minds........lol.
Its quite addictive when you keep playing it.:o

Fantastic, and yeah, so I was lazy and used the link. I actually got it right but clicked on the wrong letter a couple of times cos me mouse ain`t playing properly, lol
Couldn`t see an option to actually guess the word though for when I knew the answer

Fantastic!! Makes a change from Spider Solitare!!

Without giving it away though I have to ask what the **** is a/an O_ _ _ _ _ D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ D ???

B

Brill!!!!! I have been playing it whilst soaking off my extensions!! It kept me occupied for ages. :o

nice one - very addictive the bed epi what not stuffed me though

The Nail Geek said:
A new *minor* site addition to pass the time whilst awaiting the old quiz system to get fixed... (drum roll please)

Hang-Geek

A life or death struggle to discover the secret nail word or watch me perish (I can think of at least one lurker that would like to see that happen ;) )

You can access it from Site Stuff menu or just click here you lazy bum.

Dont get too excited... its nothing to write home about. I may evolve it a bit if it amuses enough.

nJoy

Just as I'd run out of excuses not to do the ironing... thanks for finding me another!!! Great fun!

G. x

I always thought it might be fun to hang you Sam, but you survived!!!!
I can read your mind!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Woohoo - I love it
More excuses for me to hog the computer

Jadey 0:)

Sam i thinks it's fab but have to tell you that last night thought i would have a play whilst waiting for spuds to boil to make mash and of course got carried away,the time goes soooooooooo fast when i suddenly could smell the distinct smell of burning :eek: shot downstairs to find water had boiled away and was left with wot looked like 4 lumps of coal and not much bottom left in my pan!!!!!!!!! i threw it in the garden to cool down and opened a tin of sweetcorn instead :lol: So yes i love Hangman,good idea but you owe me a pan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back