Hangnails :-(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
How can I treat my hangnails? I have 2 painful and very unattractive ones next to my thumb nails, and would love to know how to soothe them and make them GO AWAY!!!

Any advice?!

xxlaylaxx

Trim them with clean nippers close to the skin, and use solarOIl every day -- oh, and stop picking!!

I dare not pick them! They hurt too much!! Shall follow your advice Geeg, thankyou!! :rainbow:

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
How can I treat my hangnails? I have 2 painful and very unattractive ones next to my thumb nails, and would love to know how to soothe them and make them GO AWAY!!!

Any advice?!

xxlaylaxx

Hi Layla

I suffered the same problem but found that Creative's C:u3 Renu sorted that problem literally within days and wouldn't be without it now! It heals and softens and, I have to say, my cuticles are looking better than they have for years and I can only attribute it to that quite honestly....

ps Geeg - it goes without saying that I obviously top-up with a good dose of Solar Oil before bed too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back