hangovers anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling nails

Reaction score
well what a night, just woke up to a wicked hangover........i don't normally drink, self inficted i know but you don't think of whats to come the next day. toooooo many jack daniels and coke........then came the champers........feel sick thinking bout it.

how did your night go geeks?

My stomach hurts!!!!! I never drink ever and last night I did. I don't even like the taste of alcohol but though hey its New years. Well I mixed my drinks and now I am paying for it. I only had a couple...honestly!!

I had a couple of red wines. Been a really good girl.Went to bed far too late and now I'm shattered! Meant to be going out later too!

I'm normally a bacardi drinker - I hate wine, but discovered one I like over Xmas - Ernest & julio gallo, it's pink and it's lovely. I had a whole bottle to myself last night closely followed by a bottle of asti ( I think hubby had one glass, he had to be up for work at 5am) My head was a little tender this morning, but I've no idea what I did to my leg, it really hurts and I keep getting cramp!!

oooh the rose ernest and julio gallo is my fave wine! (the only one i like really)

No hangover for me tho cos i stayed in! :) will have to make up for it soon tho!

tigerlilli said:
oooh the rose ernest and julio gallo is my fave wine! (the only one i like really)

No hangover for me tho cos i stayed in! :) will have to make up for it soon tho!

I'm just pleased after all these years I've found a wine I actually like....... and making up for lost time as I have managed to get through a fair few bottles since 10am Xmas morning when I had my first taste when told by hubby" get out of the kitchen and drink this" - i did as i was told!!!

thats one of my fav wines, but i love asti, better than champagne! im feelin bit better now............im in the middle of cooking roast beef dinner!

I was on guiness then switched to baileys on ice ;)
I didnt have an hangover but I didn't get up till 12 either pmsl

oh i had far to many cheeky vimto's last night , shouldnt really drink wkd it makes me hyperactive. was still drinking at 2am.

had a fantastic night wish i had more occasions like that to go out an party!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, BE HAPPY IN 2006

X X X X X X

i had a realy bad hangover and i had to work all day in the pub nightmare

chance would be a fine thing! Hope you all had a great time :)

my head hurts..i was drinking some cocktail stuff...was nice..couldnt tell you what was in it though...then when i got home i hit the Talea (its like Baileys but its Amaretto Cream) xx

Biiiiiiiig hangover for me too!
I only had a couple of Advocaat's but being as I dont/cant drink they hit my like a blooming sledgehammer!:irked:
Spent the afternoon walking it off with the O.H in the Malvern Hills. Lots of lovely fresh air to blow away the conwebs of 2005...oooh & theres a pub when you get to the top too!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back