Happiness is....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First cup of coffee of the day!xxx

Little things can make me happy. I love pampering myself after a very tiring day. I pamper myself by drinking a cup of chamomile tea or other kind of tea. I read some inspirational and motivational book every night. I also pamper myself by using a facial mask that is natural and effective. It relieves my stress and relaxes my body and face.

Is happiness an illness.

Never heard of it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Happiness is food and success 😉

...having a mid-day nap with my little one then giving her a good scrub in the bath so she smells all fresh :)

Happiness is ......hanging £50 notes on the washing line after you've mopped your brow with them due to sitting in the sun all day.

Happiness is. .... watching kids getting smacked.

Happiness is. .. owning a Aston Martin DB9. . Realising it has a puncture, leaving it at the side of the road and going of to buy another.

Happiness is. . Sleeping with your pillow under your purse.

Happiness is. .. watching someone iron your £50 notes.

Last edited:
Happiness is ......hanging £50 notes on the washing line after you've moped your brow with them due to sitting in the sun all day.

Happiness is. .. owning a Aston Martin DB9. . Realising it has a puncture, leaving it at the side of the road and going of to buy another.

Happiness is. . Sleeping with your pillow under your purse.

Happiness is. .. watching someone iron your £50 notes.

Pah! That's just run-of-the-mill stuff ;)

(I wish)

Happiness is knowing that I'm going to the Chelsea Flower show tomorrow, and there's a bottle of champagne with my name on it! Did I mention the Pimms? Oh, and the gorgeous lunch we'll treat ourselves to...

Happiness is being content with what you have!
Enjoying the simple things.
(Note to self, must stop shopping) 😡

When everything is in order and you have clean sheets and just drift off into a nice sleep💜

It's pay day.
I feel the pull of some new killer heels :)

That's really offensive. And before you say its a "joke" it's not funny either.

That's really offensive. And before you say its a "joke" it's not funny either.

The whole post was a joke, read the context, not even a funny haha joke either it was an ironic type post.

It would be so much better if posters could just skip over what they don't like instead of taking others to task.

Has it occurred to some that others may not actually care whether they agree or disagree?

The whole post was a joke, read the context, not even a funny haha joke either it was an ironic type post.

It would be so much better if posters could just skip over what they don't like instead of taking others to task.

Has it occurred to some that others may not actually care whether they agree or disagree?

Now this is ironic :D

Happiness is the absence of sadness, and appreciating what you have. The little things. Time with loved ones and pets. Enjoying your job. Living in the moment and not always fretting about the past or worrying about the future.

And a nice glass of wine.:biggrin:

(I read the smacking post and I did think, not very funny, but sooooo Virtues!! Loved all the others she put tho lol I love the way peoples personality comes out in their posts x)

Sorry but hitting kids "jokes" are not my thing, ironic or otherwise.

Sorry but hitting kids "jokes" are not my thing, ironic or otherwise.

Don't apologise to me, everyone has a right to an opinion...

Latest posts

Back