Happiness is....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
Changing into your jammies after a busy day at work.

Hitting 40,000 words of my next novel. Always a significant point psychologically.

Finishing all my practical waxing assessments. I was starting to think no one was ever going to come in for a full leg or bikini :o x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same as you Rinn, once the bra comes off and I'm in my Jimmy's I'm happy!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400094200.531204.jpgxx

Last edited:
... a big bar of chocolate!

A nice hot bubble bath with a glass of wine, a good book and no interruptions:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

It's nice the little things can make us happy :) xx

Ha! I've just come back downstairs after getting my extra cosy onesie on. But happiness to me today was walking out of work knowing that it was my last shift for two weeks. Just to add to it, I left early, the sun was shining and it was so warm.

A hot bath, a good book & chocolate!

Xx

But before taking my bra off and putting my comfies on it's coming home to see these 2 beautiful faces meowing and wanting cuddles!!! X x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400098971.276967.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400098983.450689.jpg

My son and daughters complete adoration of me, even when I feel rubbish or doubt myself, knowing they think I'm the best thing ever makes me happy ! I'm enjoying it while it lasts my daughter is 11 so she'll hate me soon ;-)

When the sun is shining and you're able to enjoy it :)

A cuddle in bed with my other half after a long day :D

Cuddles with my 4 year old. She really does give the best cuddles and even a little squeeze when she goes to move :)

sent from my Samsung s4 mini

Climbing into fresh sheets after a long day, bliss :)

When you think about your life and say "yeah, all is good."

Happiness to me is lipstick.
Oh and also doing well with my course.

The feeling of having to get up for work in the morning and then realizing it's your day off

Latest posts

Back