Happy Anniversary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paula

Reaction score
Happy anniversary Mr & Mrs Geek.....are you doing anything special.

p6070.gif

This was the best i could do, but hey its cute :lol:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU

wishing you both a lovely day

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

geee thanks geeklettes - How did you know??? Ahh - bio's I guess!!! :o I don't know what we are doing but my babysitter is here and I think I should go get ready. If I post rubbish later, you'll know we've had a good time!!! x;)

Mrs Geek said:
geee thanks geeklettes - How did you know??? Ahh - bio's I guess!!! :o I don't know what we are doing but my babysitter is here and I think I should go get ready. If I post rubbish later, you'll know we've had a good time!!! x;)

it's in the calendar hun ;)

happy anniversary mr and mrs what a fab couple!! :green: congratulations hope you have a fab time

So that's why Diane gave you a Spa pedicure!!! :lol: Well your toes looked loverly, have a great night.

Mrs Geek said:

Well here is to a Happy Anniversary you guys xxxxxxxxxxxx

sawasdee ka

I asleep when lady speak about anniversary but i late now and i hope you enjoy b4 yesterday too much :)

Mui

opps missed it ... but Happy Anniversary anyway... hope you had a great time

Thanks guys...

Just got back, we had a fab time. We went and stayed at the hotel where we met and had a fab night and afternoon.

Sounds lovely! I just read the Calendar!

You guys are too cute! It's one of those marriages that makes you want to cry because it is so sweet! (Haha! Get it! No pun intended honest!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(How sad am I! That really just made me chuckle! :o )

beautifulnails03 said:
Sounds lovely! I just read the Calendar!

You guys are too cute! It's one of those marriages that makes you want to cry because it is so sweet! (Haha! Get it! No pun intended honest!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(How sad am I! That really just made me chuckle! :o )

SNORT :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back