Happy Australia Day to all the Oz Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmam

Reaction score
have a great day, while we shiver:D

love em x

thanks for that!! trust me, i'd rather be shivering than sitting here in the 40 degree heat!!!

Wsan't bad here today hot but not a scorcher perfect Australia Day

Happy Austrailia Day xx

hot as hell here!! has been 43 C plus and now its lightening and humidity.

:D Thanks, I have had a relaxing day and right now my kids are in the pool, its 39 degrees in little adelaide today
xxxx

thanks guys, its been 28 degrees in perth today. perfect! i hate our summer when we have a heat wave but dont think i would go well in the u.k winter:Scared:

thanks, had a great day in yet again sunny Brisbane. Would give anything to be living in cold old england again was there in 94/95.

Alicia:biggrin:

HAVE A GREAT AUSTRALIAN DAYoh does that mean we the gorg aussie blokes will be out at the weekend celebrating.....what a coincedence that i am out too:Grope: :wink2:

yes they probably will be joanne, but their idea of celebrating is to drink way too much,have a fight then pass out,lol. i do love my aussie bloke, though.:Kissing:

melody jayne said:
yes they probably will be joanne, but their idea of celebrating is to drink way too much,have a fight then pass out,lol. i do love my aussie bloke, though.:Kissing:
a bit like scousers then....lol:wink2: (no offence scouse people my whole family are)

*JOANNE* said:
a bit like scousers then....lol:wink2: (no offence scouse people my whole family are)
with the addition of a kebab!! I'm going to a party in Liverpool next weekend:Scared: I'll be back on pints of bitter!!

Happy Australian day to you ozzie geeks xx

Suzie.e said:
with the addition of a kebab!! I'm going to a party in Liverpool next weekend:Scared: I'll be back on pints of bitter!!

Happy Australian day to you ozzie geeks xx
have a great time...pity quadren park aint there any more...those where the days

Thanks guys
I stayed inside yesterday instead of out celebrating 40°C in Melbourne is Way too hot for me. The dogs were happy inside on the tiles too.

taintz said:
Thanks guys
I stayed inside yesterday instead of out celebrating 40°C in Melbourne is Way too hot for me. The dogs were happy inside on the tiles too.

You're so lucky! It's ffffreezing here!

Happy Australia Day!! I think I'd prefer this bloody cold weather we're having now to 40 degrees, I think I'd melt!

Happy Australia to all of you! Hope you've been celebrating lots and lots!! And having bar-b's on the beach! xx

Thanks everyone, we celebrated inside too though, was WAY to hot for the outdoors.

Did anyone see on the news, the 800 guys & girls on Pink blow up Thongs floating on the sea. It broke a world record and looked hilarious!!!!:lol::lol:

Thats what I love about Australia, we have so much fun!

Hope you all had a great day. I took my didgerdoo( hope its spelt correct) to the pub last night for a bit of fun

They are so hard to use!! If you have mastered that, then you are an honorary Aussie, true blue mate!! Coooo-ie!!

Latest posts

Back