Happy Birthday Adele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
In rememberance of Adele RIP, a very special geek and a very special lady.

I raise my glass to you (in flip-flops of course!).

I'm with Noodle (in flip flops, of course)! A very special person, indeed! :hug:

I shall raise my glass tonight and then admit that I am a girly-lightweight in comparison to Adele and give in gracefully!! Thanks for the thread Carl xx

From the sounds of the posts so far, this lady was very special to this site and to some of you personally (from reading previous threads that mention her). Without meaning this to sound inappropriate I suppose, could you let us new Geeks know about her so we can maybe raise a glass to her ourselves?

Carl is in Oz so a bit ahead of us - Adele's birthday is the 10th. So who's organisng the panto then LOL.

RIP sweet lady! xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELE!!

You're with us always

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Will always love you Adele. Happy birthday you mad old sod! Xx

Happy birthday dear Adele! Miss the giraffe big time. I am sure you are enjoying yourself. Big hug x

Happy Birthday Adele, we miss you shed loads. I bet you are rocking heaven big time and still use that black book of yours..
I raise my glass and celebrate your life..... clink clink cheers to you, missing you and never will forget you !!!!!!!

Happy birthday Adele xxx

Still think about you and you are missed so much on this site xxx

happy birthday matey .. hope your getting sozzled up there , miss you loads esp at this time of year .. panto and xmas isnt the same on geek with out you and your black book , lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back