Happy Birthday Happyfeet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
Tomorrow is a very special day for a very special Geek.

Not only is it her birthday, but she and Mr H also celebrate their first anniversary.

Have a wonderful day, lovely lady!

aww happy birthday and anniversary tomorrow xxx:hug:

awwww

have a great day!

xx

Awww shucks thanks lovelies! Love to you x x x

Dpoppy bless you missus x x x

Hope u have a great day xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Happy birthday x

Happy days xxxx

Have a wonderful day, my wonderful Geeky friend! :D

Aww happy birthday and happy anniversary! I hope you get suitably spoilt!
Rhiannon x

Hope you have a lovely day :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow honey, hope you have a lovely anniversary too :) :hug:

Hope you have a fab day xx

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow Laura and that that you get spoiled as much as you deserve xxx

Big smile on my face thank u for the lovely messages geekies. Just got off the phone to mum and as i had a bit of a tear-fest whilst talking to her (i was bloody fine earlier as well bloody hormones) ive been told to curl up on the sofa and unwrap my pressies from her early :) so i have 45 mins left of being 30 so im going out with a bang and get happy :)

Thanks again chickens!

Love n hugs x x x

Happy birthday and Paper-versary!! Have a great day lovely. Only happy tears are allowed :D x

Happy birthday hun and happy anniversary to you both. Hope you have a fab day xxx

Hope you're having a lovely day Mrs! Happy birthversary :D xx

Awww thanks lovelies :)

Claire im nicking that birthversary i love it!

Well having a lovely relaxed day, got woken this morning by hubby n little guy with a bday cake and candle at my bedside. Gonna do some finishing touches to our new front room today and have a film and takeaway with my boys tonight. Ha ha bit more low key than last year ;) but lovely all the same. Got wine in the fridge, lovely presents, cards, chocs and flowers so im one lucky lady. Thanks again to everyone really kind messages.

Love to all x x x

b-dog.gif

Latest posts

Back