happy birthday mrs geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many happy returns Mrs Geek, hope you have a fabulous day. Best wishes in all your future endeavours.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Cutie.

Happy Birthday Mrs Geek hope you enjoy your surprise, from your new geek member!!

SuSu
xxxx

:biggrin:

Happy Birthday Mrs Geek!!!
Have a great day!
Love Kat x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS GEEK :biggrin:

HAV A BRILL DAY!!!

soooo sorry it's late in the day, but
HAVE A VERY, VERY LOVELY TIME WITH SAM IN VENICE!
it's no more than you deserve!
he has managed to give you a very thoughtful present, which is what i would expect him to do for you.
it's the perfect place for the perfect couple.
just promise to tell us how much you enjoy the experience (the edited version of course, your mum might read it!!!)
lol liza xx

Have a wonderful Birthday and a brilliant time in Venice, its a fab & romantic place.

P.S. Watch out for Laurence Llewellyn Bowen on a gondolier - I actually saw him on one when we went there - honest.

Hi Mrs Geek

Hope you had a great birthday!!! :lol:

Sorry its late,

Carol x x

oh wow i bet she has a fantastic birthday ,what it must be to have a romantic husband,i wish mine could think up something as good as that !!

liza smith said:
just promise to tell us how much you enjoy the experience (the edited version of course, your mum might read it!!!)
lol liza xx

She tells me far too much for the GMG's liking I can tell you!!

They're having a great time!!
The 2nd surprise was that their best friends flew out to join them and when Samuel took her to this fab restaurant last night, there were the best friends sitting waiting at the table. I tell you, roses and champagn in the bedroom (he thought of everything)!! Must've learned all these things from the best role model around ... my Simon. He's a romantic ol' so 'n so also!!
"There are not so many like them in a pound" !!!

Lucky Lady
Its nice to be spoilt,and Samantha deserves it.
What a lovely person she is :)

happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Samantha!!!!!!!

Sorry I wasn't here to post on the actual day but I hope you had a lovely Birthday!

All the best people in the world are Pisces!!!!!!! :lol:

groovynails said:
happy birthday

Dear Sweet Sam

Just found your birthday site as i've been away for a few days doing something exciting myself (to do with nails of course!).

I wish you all the happiness in the world

loads of love you little Piscean (you are very close to Lara in birthday - I never realised before!)

love Alex Foxy

:cool:

[Sorry - belated birthday greetings mrs geek - hope you had a fab and romantic time in veniece

Dear All - I can not beleive all your lovely messages!! If it was my 40th then maybe but it's a very boring number really!!! I can't tell you all what a brilliant time we had!! As mum said, I didn't know until we checked in and I have always wanted to go to Venice!!! I kept singing 'Just one Cornetto' the whole time - how sad is that:rolleyes: For the last week I have known that something was 'up', my best frient Bev's 40th is the day after mine and both Martin (her lovely husband and GMG were being very shady)!!! Anyway, after taking a water taxi to the hotel (just a lovely small typically italian hotel), we had a great meal and spent the next day exploring!! That night Sam had told me to bring something nice to wear and I had actually convinced myself that Bev and Martin were going to be where ever it was we were going!! Anyway, trust your gut instinct - it was brilliant to see them and we all went out for dinner and had the best night!! The next day we all felt a little worse-for-wear :o and went out and ate loads of spaghetti - FANTASTIC!! then we flew home yesterday evening - Bev and Martin come home tomorrow!!

So thank you all again for your lovely wishes and especially you babe for thinking of the best birthday gift ever!!! BTW, I have to tell you all that the plane tickets return were less that 2 dominos pizza's :lol: !!! How mad is that??? :suprised: I expect you will all be flying from East Midlands to Venice now!!!! xx:D

Happy Birthday Samantha
I'm pc-less at the mo :cry: ... hence the belated wishes. Hope you had a fantastic day!.

OOooohhh Samantha!!! .... Lucky you!
I have always wanted to go to Venice. Other half keeps promising me... think Ill have to get working on it now you've told us about the Domino's pizza bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back