Happy birthday Naturalnails!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Fiona (naturalnails)

I hope you have a fab birthday and that Andrew and the girls spoil you rotten​

:Love::Love::Love:

Last edited:
Enjoy your birthday! :hug:

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Fiona :Love::hug::Love::hug:

xxxxxx

happy-birthday.gif

Have a great day Fiona :hug:

Thank you all. I have just had breakfast in bed. I got 3 beautiful hand made cards and some choccies and a beautiful (well I think so) handmade silver ring. It has been made from a 1913 (I hope he doesnt think I am that old LOL) silver butter knife. I will try and get a picture of it and post it.

Down side about today is that hubby is going to Singapore tonight so I need to spend most of the day making sure he has enough knickers and socks packed and ironed shirts.

Since Andy is away, my friend Becky and her daughter are taking me and the girls out for a meal this evening.

Oh and they have a arranged for there to be a GP (not a doctor Sandi LOL) on my birthday - the Barcelona one!

Happy Birthday my friend, try to behave as well as I do on these occasions:green::green::green:

Happy Birthday my friend, try to behave as well as I do on these occasions:green::green::green:

OMG Adele, that gives me so much scope LOL xx

ETA: my ring picture
naturalnails-albums-various-picture27446-my-birthday-present-my-hubby-will-take-bit-getting-used-heavy-wider-than-i-am-used-but-i-love-shellacked-nails-were-done-monday-they-still-look-beautiful.jpg

Lovely ring Fiona...Happy Birthday...xxx :hug:

Lovely ring. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday. Lx

love the ring fiona, thats clever.

have a smashing birthday, nice to have a weekend one i think.

Hope you have a lovely day Fiona!
I love the ring! xx

Have a great day......HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hug:

Happy Birthday to a very special friend :hug:

Your ring is gorgeous, worth waiting for :wink2:

Enjoy your meal tonight
Lots of Love from all of us
x x x :hug: x x x

Happy Birthday to you x

Happy Birthday Fi! That ring truly is beautiful and what a novel idea. Hope you enjoyed the GP as well:D:hug:

Happy birthday Fi...hope you have had a good one :hug:

Happy birthday hun!

Jodie x

Hope you have a fantastic day xxxx

Happy Birthday huni, love the ring very pretty xxxx

Latest posts

Back