Happy Birthday Pennijar!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Happy Birthday hun - havent seen another thread for this so hope you are having a great day!

x x x

Happy Birthday xxx

Juliex

Happy Birthday Joan xxx

Happy Birthday, hope you are having a fab day xxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN XXX:hug:

Happy Birthday x

happy birthday xx xx

Many happy returns of the day :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Had to give you the song, you share my mums name :hug:

Happy birthday to you Joan, so sorry I haven't sent you a card mate - but will make it up to you promise!!
:hug::hug:

Happy Birthday :hug: xx

Sorry, I'm a bit late but I hope you had a good day:lol:

:)Aw Thanks Guys:),

I have been bobbing in and out of Geeks, but haven't been posting recently, Thanks Sassy for your PM it really made my day yesterday.

Then seeing this thread this morning has really made my Birthday Special, it has been such a hard one this year as you all know I lost Mum just an hour and a quarter before my 50th birthday last year. So this year has been filled with memories of that sad day.

Mark took me to Southport flower show, it was raining most of the day, (but then it normally does rain on my birthday, so I didn't expect anything else) we still had a lovely day, then last night was spent cuddled up with our Lancashire Heelers, especially little Meg (the one who had to have her eyes removed) I think she thought we had left her for ever though it was just a few hours she was super glued to me all night.

I have made the decision to go back to College to do my NVQ Level 3 Nail Services, it has been a hard decision to make as I have been so down and depressed recently. With everything that has happened in the last 12 months I have been off work for over 6 weeks but I go back tomorrow, I am dreading it, but at least I have something to aim for again and surely things must really start getting better now, after all when you are so down the only way is up.

Joan

Happy Birthday :hug::green:

Latest posts

Back