Happy Birthday to YOU.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
10 years ago on a cold January eve, I totally geeked out and SalonGeek.com was born.

What was supposed to be a little niche forum for the seriously dedicated salon professional turned into a large catalyst for educating, connecting and sharing. A place that has given me many brilliant memories and many lifelong friends. A space that quickly grew into the site you are reading this on now.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for making SalonGeek.com such a great home for so many across our industry. If it wasn’t for you, this place simply wouldn’t exist.

I also wanted to take a moment to honour the amazing moderator team over the years that has always volunteered their time freely to help keep the site free from spam and manipulators, thus ensuring that you can enjoy real people and real content that matters to you. Without our moderator team, this place would wild and unruly.

I am blessed in life and lucky as hell that I was involved in something that has been such a positive to so many.

Thank You.

Attached is the article in Scratch celebrating our anniversary. nJoy :)

Attachments

• App.png
    App.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 246
  • JAN Salon Geek copy.pdf
    594.3 KB · Views: 149
Without Salongeek I'm not sure I would exist either!! lol Thank You Samuel for everything. xx

Salon Geek is whats kept me involved and my enthusiasm unwavering when clients have been hard to find. I've learned so much, met amazing people and for that I thank you all :hug:

I would like to thank You and everyone who helped me set up my business and continue to grow in knowledge I don't have time to pop on here often but that in itself speaks volumes x

I would like to thank You and everyone who helped me set up my business and continue to grow in knowledge I don't have time to pop on here often but that in itself speaks volumes x

I can only repeat this here.
:)
Danke!;)

Thank you for being great Salon Geek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Huge thanks to salon geek & all the geeks out there :)
& happy birthday!

Quite simply, I love this place and in just a year have not only learnt WAY more than I did in my original training but have made some lovely friends too. So THANK YOU! :)

I can only repeat this here.
:)
Danke!;)

Same for me - without Salon Geek I would not be the Nail Tech I am today, nor have the business I have today.

Thank you :Love:

Thank you so much. This site has helped educate and build many a reputation and business.

It's a big part of a lot of people's lives. Heartfelt thanks to you, Mrs Geek and the mods. xx

Thanks so much for this wonderful community! You're a geek I hold in the highest esteem.

Thanks GMG & everyone involved in keeping this site going it has has always been awesome and continues to inspire & motivate me i dont know where id be without it! :hug:

I can't thank you enough Salon Geek! :hug:

Like others, my business has gone from strength to strength because of this wonderful site. It keeps me up to date with what's going on in the industry and I think I would have lost my mojo a long time ago had it not been for Salon Geek.

I've learned, laughed, cried and sometimes have spent literally hours here... terrified I'll miss something. There is no other site like it!

Happy Birthday Salon Geek and thanks to all who make it what it is. :Love: xxx

Thank you GMG and salongeek, wouldn't be where I am today without you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALON GEEK XXXX

I love being part of the Geek community. What a privilege it is to share it with other passionate people.:hug:

I love being part of the Geek community. What a privilege it is to share it with other passionate people.:hug:

Happy awesome freaky geeky Birthday......
This site has and is still an inspiration, where have the last 10 years gone?
Over the years I have laughed, cried, pulled my hair out but never doubted that this site is the best there is. I just love being a Geek xxx Simplezzzzz!!!!!!!

Thank you Samuel for giving us the best there is in education, support and laughes xxxx

Happy Birthday Dear Salon Geek")

Life would not be the same without you) Thanks for being such an amazing place to be a part of)))

:hug::hug::hug:

Happy Birthday and a MASSIVE thank you from me.

With love and respect to you xxx

Thank you for thinking of it in the first place, you are an angel, it is a massive help and support system & I for 1 greatly appreciate it, as am sure do many, keep up with the great ideas, be happy & healthy xx

Latest posts

Back