Happy Burns Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o' the pudding-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
Painch, tripe, or thairm :
Weel are ye wordy o'a grace
As lang's my arm.

Happy Burns day everyone!

image.jpg

Happy burns day geeks! I'll be enjoying my haggis, neeps and tatties tonight and listening to my very own piper lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Happy Burns Day. I would recite some poetry but don't think ill be able to spell the words correctly lol. I too will be having some haggis, neeps an tatties xx

Yep Haggis, Neeps and Tatties in my house to and a creamy rich pot of homemade rice pudding for afters mmmmmm nice and warming on a snowy day :hug:

Happy Burns Day lassies! :hug: x

Happy burns day!! Ate haggis On Tuesday forgetting it was burns day today, might have it again tonight if the hubby is happy with the same me twice.

Mmmm rice pud, can I come for tea??

Xx

Happy burns day / night to you all. Our dining room is currently decked out ready for burns supper for 18 people. Should be fun!

Happy burns day everyone ill be having my vegetarian haggis tonight lol xx

Happy Burns Day to all of our Scottish Geeks .... och aye!

Yep Haggis, Neeps and Tatties in my house to and a creamy rich pot of homemade rice pudding for afters mmmmmm nice and warming on a snowy day :hug:
oohh homemade rice pudding...have my homer simpson drool face on!
we're having a slight deviation from the norm tonight, Balmoral chicken (so the haggis is still there lol), creamy mash and a whisky sauce...happy Burn's Night everyone, enjoy a dram or 3 and have a lovely night xxx

Latest posts

Back