Happy Christmas Geeks & Geekettes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
and hope you all have a fab and prosperous new year with loadsa new clients coming your way in 2004.

And can i just take this opportunity to THANK all those of you on here (there is too many to mention, but especially Sam -for inventing this board too-, Geeg,mrs sam,ruthie,fiona etc etc ) that have helped pull me through whilst i was in the depths of dispair with my nails.

Not been a good year for me with the miscarriage and all... but hopefully with this site's extraordinary help i will suceed in becoming a better more knowledgeable (and busier) tech in 2004

thank you all again.

happy crimbo xx

Here is clink* clink* to a Merry Christmas and an even happier New Year for you all....................
May all your appointment slots be filled and your resin never go gloopy.......

lots of love and HUGGSxxxxxxx

What a lovely post Jen!! I am CERTAIN that 2004 will be a great year for you and I look forward to hearing all the going's on!! Everyone on this board is wonderful in their own personal way and I've said it before but I will say it again...

'women are wonderful supporters of women; we are able to help each other in ways that the guys just don't get!!'
This is no offence to the marvellous men on this board - Mr Bug, Antonio, Ken and my lovely darling mr geek!! So jen here's to a wonderful 2004 for you and for ALL of us!!

:salute: :salute: xx

Sawasdee ka

We do not have christmas in Thailand but i know many lady have and i hope you all have enjoy .

We have happy new year 2 times and have 1 happy new year same you so i wish every body happy new year and i wish for every body have every thing good and happy enjoy 2004 and is year 2547 in Thailand .

Kop khun ka friend mui ka

hi mui hope you have a realy happy new year too ;) and happy christmas to everyone and as jen says to all those that have us your all fab :thumbsup: couldn't do it with out you :salute: you have my respect and i hope to be as good one day and i know who i will have to thank ;) im off cause this is getting fair to soppy by far *sniff
have a great one!!

Happy christmas and have a wicked new year to everyone, maybe we could all meet up in the chat room on christmas eve some time!!! What time would be best for everyone!!!

Take care and enjoy yourself this christmas!

Love lisa

hi ,i hope you all have an excellent christmas,and a fab new year, and wish every one lots of luck for 2004 ,take care love dee

2004 is going to rock something fierce. Happy holidays to you all.

The Nail Geek said:
2004 is going to rock something fierce. Happy holidays to you all.

We all can't wait Sam.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to one and all.

I wish you all a prosperous and eventful (positive) 2004 wink

And I would like to thank everybody for answering my questions, I learned much more in the short while I`ve been visiting this board , I`ve been very lucky to have support ( practically and intellectually) it has shaped my vision of the Nail Tech community and I can hardly wait to finish my course (which I`ve discussed with my teacher and will resume in March 2004).

Thank you all again!

Kat meow

Jen,
I hope all this years disappointments ... turn into next years big appointments :D
Heres looking forward to a peacful xmas and a great 2004 for all of us ... from the sounds of things if Creative have anything to do with it, it will be ... eh Sam ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and new year (mui).

Yes i would also like to thank the wonderful people here who have helped me so much this year , this year has been quite a journey for me with ups and downs but its all be a wonderful learning experience.

I would not be where i am today without the wonderful help and support and knowledge from many people here, a special thanks to geeg, as im sure everyone would agree gives the most accurate straightforward advice, and im sure alot of us would be in a heap if it wasnt for geeg :D so i give a special christmas wish to geeg :D

Also a big thank you to sam for making this board all possible for us, and a big thankyou to all the hard work he must put in , im sure that its more than we are aware of :)

I hope next year is just as wonderful as this year has been and full of new experiences for us all to learn, im so looking forward to it :D

So i wish you all a merry christmas and hope santa brings everything you ever wished for :)

lots of love

Kerrie :)

A MERRY GRIMBO to all on here, especially the peeps who know me.
I agree with those who say I wouldn`t be where I was in this nail industry if it weren`t for certain people, and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. They are Geeg, Ruth, Sam, Amanda Reevell and not forgetting Peppercorn Nails (Adele), they have all helped me one way or another this year and I hope the New Year brings everyone happiness

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everyone, But especially Samantha, Liza and Ruth.
Hope everyone has a fantastic christmas :D and a wonderful 2004.

A very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all of you!
Here's hoping 2004 is going to be a good one!!!!
:hic:

a very merry crimbo & a happy new year to everyone who uses this wonderful site!! :D

:queen: :king: :goal: :trashed: :fire: :silly: :hic: :D

it has been a very good year for me, much better than i could've imagined.
however, it has been made even better because i've been able to share all of it with all my new friends :D

helping people become more knowedgable & more confident as nail techs is as rewarding as anything else i 've done recently.

i sincerely hope that everyone on here has a great year nxt year, cos if you lot have good things going on then we can all share in it aswell :D

have a good 1

lots of love liza xx

Merry Christmas one and all.............another big thankyou from little ol' Pepper.

There are some damn fine teks on this board who are just always at the ready to give help and advice where needed...........I raise a glass to you all.

Good luck and good health ladies and gents for the coming year, let us all be busy, happy, prosperous (is that ok to say ;) ) and above all confident in the knowledge that we are in fact in the bestest business ever!!!!!

Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back