HAPPY HALLOWEEN - Spooky Vid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I`m sleeping with the lights on tonight !!!!!!!

right i am off to scrape out my pants :eek: i am crapping myself now :lol:

:eek::eek: i want my mummy!!

Happy halloween folks :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I`m sleeping with the lights on tonight !!!!!!!

You ain't the only one hunny.:eek: Thanks Rach!:smack::lol:

Coliiiiiiin hun we're sleeping with the light on tonight, please?!

I love stuff like this thanks Rach lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: omg omg omg omg !xx

Seriously??? How easy is all of that to fake?

jackie !!! thats not the point , you are meant to get into the spirit of it all :lol:

There is a vid on you tube telling you how to fake it but c'mon my little canadian geek, get in the "spirit" for halloween and at least post one omg face hahahahaha.

Luvs ya

Rachel xxxxx

There is a vid on you tube telling you how to fake it but c'mon my little canadian geek, get in the "spirit" for halloween and at least post one omg face hahahahaha.

Luvs ya

Rachel xxxxx

Am totally on board with th whole halloween thing! Chilli is in the slow cooker as we speak and I will be doing jacket potatoes later to go with then Tick or treating at about 5.30 with the kids and once they are in bed I shall be performing a halloween ritual!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Do we wanna know what ur ritual is??????????????????

Thanks Rach - I wont be looking in many mirros today thats for sure!

Yes plese Jack - would love some Chilli! :lol:

Thanks Rach - I wont be looking in many mirros today thats for sure!

Yes plese Jack - would love some Chilli! :lol:

No worries T will pass you some over later!

I daredn't look :eek::eek::eek:

I'm a smelly cat woman - not a smelly smelly woman :lol: I like clean knicks !!!!!

If I look and then :eek: I'm, too scared to go out trick or tre\ting with the littleuns.............................

I'm gonna get YOU RACH:eek::smack::smack::smack::lol::lol::lol:

I'm such a scaredy cat, I daren't look :Scared:

23298133.jpg

I can guarentee there is not one of those scary faces that jumps out at the screen when are are concentrating on seeing a speck of dust float across the screen lol.

I can't watch Dr Who without hiding behind the sofa and this vid only made me jump once in the whole 9 mins. Some of them are quite obviously fake and some leave you wondering.......

Go on, take a peek, I DARE ya

Rachel xxx

Latest posts

Back